Ever hear or say that?
So I thought I’d share mine (which includes plans for HERE!)
*in no particular order:
- Devotional Time. This year I got serious and said I need to pour into myself everyday, not just certain days a week, which was previously based on emailed devotionals (and how they run their posts) or “when I feel like it.” So I bought this devotional by Christine Caine and I’m loving it!
- Fitness. And not this kind: But “working out” fitness. So far I’ve started slow. Its all about starting and forming the habit anyway, right?!? So for now I’m walking on the treadmill each morning. 12 days straight-that’s a record! #dontjudgeme
- Keeping “Get to” in my mind. If you missed my previous post, see here for insight into “Get to“
- Blog- write once a week! I know. I know. That’s a tall task considering last year I didn’t even hit 1/month! Anyway…this is my 2nd post of the year…so I’m hitting my BP2018 (all you business folks will get that!)
- #reneeeverday2018 challenge. My own challenge to post a picture on Instagram everyday, which will be “raw-n-real” insight to my world, keeping up with life in general, and sometimes link into blog posts here. So hop over and follow me there: jenniferrbusby
And that about wraps it up!
What are your plans?